At Express English College, we have been busy developing our online offering.
Our specially crafted online lessons help you to develop English language skills with a focus on functional language, grammar and communication skills. Our expert teachers support you in achieving your learning aims and help you to develop confidence in communicating in English.
We have a digital bookshelf for our staff and students and teaching tools such as the Cambridge LMS system, which allows teachers to follow-up the students learning. Students can have access to extra materials which will help them to succeed. We have digitised all our books and resources, giving access to the best teaching and learning materials.
In order to get the most of these courses, our teachers have put together a list of tips that will help you to succeed whilst studying online.
- Explain your main goals to your teacher so he/she can help to achieve them.
- Create a dedicated study space. Make sure that nobody disturbs your lesson and put your mobile on silent mode.
- Set up and log in intp all platforms that are going to be used during the class before it starts. You will save time and it will help the teacher to cover all the program he or she has planned.
- Don’t panic if you have some technical problems. During your class, sometimes unexpected technical issues can happen. Just log back in and try again.
- Fix regular times to study after your lessons and get the most of the extra resources on the Cambridge-LMS platform.
- Make vocabulary lists and grammar notes after your lessons so you keep a record of the topics covered. It will be useful for revision.
- Ask your teacher questions.
- Take regular study breaks when you study on your own.
- Participate in online discussions with your classmates in the Cambridge LMS- Forum
- Reward yourself for sticking to the program and achieve your short and middle term goals.
- Keep working and motivated!
All our EEC team will help you to achieve you goals. So if any questions or doubts arise, do not hesitate to contact us by email (email@example.com).